- Adult Fiction/Non-Fiction
- Large Print
- Christian Fiction
- Juvenile Fiction/Non-Fiction
- Discovery Packs
- Young Adult Fiction/Non-Fiction
- Audio Books
- Potter-Tioga Rotating Collection (Large Print and Audio Books)
Library Card Catalog
- Click here to access our online Card Catalog
- To view your current loans, reserves, history or renew items on loan.
- *Click on Patron Login
- *Type in the 14 digit number below the bar code on your library card
Memorial Book Program
The library’s memorial book program offers you an opportunity to honor the memory of friends or relatives by donating a book to the library collection.You may specify a subject area or the library staff will select a book in an area in need of new materials. Your gift book will bear a bookplate naming the donor and the person memorialized. Letters of acknowledgment and appreciation will be sent to both the donor and family of the person who is being honor. Please take or mail a copy of the Memorial Book form to the library.
- Books, books-on-tape, books-on-CD and magazines circulate for two weeks
- Videos and DVDs circulate for two days.
- Discovery Packs circulate for two weeks.
- Fines are 15¢ per title per day except videos and DVDs are $1.00 per title per day.
Lost Library Cards
$1.00 for the first card replaced
$5.00 for each card after the first replacement